Orange Marmalade with Skin. 284g
Orange Marmalade with Skin.
Traditional orange marmalade with an excellent flavor that is completed with a remarkable acidity. Pairs well with chocolate, gouda and homemade cookies.
Let's get to work cooks, we leave you a spring recipe to experiment with.
Peeled oranges, fruit juice concentrates (grape and date), fruit pectin, lemon juice.
INGREDIENTS FOR THE RECIPE
1 bunch of asparagus, ends trimmed
2 sheets of frozen puff pastry, thawed
8 ounces Pecorino Romano or goat cheese, sliced
4 ounces of prosciutto
1 egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon water
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a bowl, toss the asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out each sheet of dough to double its original size. Cut into 10-12 squares.
- Place on the dough: 1/2 tablespoon of St Dalfour orange marmalade, a slice of prosciutto, 4 asparagus and a slice of cheese. Lift the side corners of the patty, wrap it up, and press down to seal.
- Brush with egg and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Bake on a parchment covered baking sheet for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden and flaky.